This blog is dedicated to fashion, makeup, and creative projects. I am always venturing into new trends, trying out new things, and exploring my world. I would like to share my thoughts and experiences on a more personal level. I’ve concentrated this blog to body positive posts. The things here are intended for inspiration and fun. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy and come back soon.
“It wasn’t about the party, or who was at the party, or being at the damn party. It was getting dressed for the party that was the most fun.” -IRIS
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or interest in collaborating.
10 Things About Me
- I absolutely love anything sweet. (ice cream, chocolate, gelato, cakes.)
- I have about 15 worst fears ever which includes sky diving and swimming in the deep parts of the ocean.
- My boyfriend Dakota is my number one support system, taking pictures and things for me to help make my blog successful for my beautiful readers.
- I am a full-time college student without a certain major yet – I’m constantly bouncing between an Arts degree or Business degree.
- I have a twin brother (that apparently looks nothing like me), two wonderful parents, and a cute puppy named Wednesday. She has totally captured my mom’s heart.
- My family, boyfriend, and I share a love of crawfish, fitting considering where we come from. It is impressive how much we can devour. When it’s available my boyfriend and I usually get crawfish to eat every week.
- It is one of my life’s missions to visit as many coffee shops as I can and collect T-shirts from every single one of them.
- I have my blessed to have many friends in my life that support, love, and encourage me to be myself.
- Caesar salad is my number 1 go-to dish anywhere and everywhere. I can eat Caesar salad three times in one day and not be bothered.
- If I had to pick a celebrity best friend it would most likely be Emma Watson or Lily Collins. They are both so stunning!